Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Night Shift


Happy Sunday! (at least I think today is Sunday) 

I started night shift at work this week. My body is pretty much confused right about now and to be honest, I really did have to look at my phone to make sure it is actually Sunday today. 

It's so weird sleeping during the day. I did night shift when I first started as a nurse 2 years ago. I was working 5 nights a week (and therefore, had no life). You really do get used to it eventually. 

I look forward to Thursday. The good thing is now I work 3 twelve  hour shifts and so I have 4 days off a week. :-) Thursday begins my 4 days off stretch. Lookin' forward to it since the weather is going to be cool, and the food I will cook will be warm. 


What are you doing this weekend?! Hope it's a lovely weekend! I'll be back later this week with more exciting posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment