Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mildred Agnes, a trip home, and a surgery

Millie is getting so big! I tell her every day to stop growing... she doesn't listen. 

This past week I gave her different hairstyles. She pretty much looks like she wants to kill me in all of the following pictures... 

the comb over:


The skater punk mohawk: 


The Donald Trump: 


I had surgery this week and we were going to be gone several hours. We put her in her crate and our neighbor let her out after a couple hours to roam around. This is what we came home to:


Needless to say she ruined her chances of being a free range puppy for a little while longer. 


I had a minor surgery this week. I'm not really going into detail here on the internet. Somethings need to remain unsaid and private... but I'm doing just fine. 

Matt and I are headed to West Virginia to see our families for Easter. Originally they were going to come up here, but my mamaw unfortunately spent some time in the hospital this week. So, we are going to them. We are taking Millie on her first long trip tonight. We'll see how it goes. We may have some good stories to tell... 

Also, today it was like 40 degrees and sunny. Millie and I were like 2 giddy kids outside running around (in her case..) and enjoying the sunshine today! 


Hope all is well with you and that your Easter weekend is lovely! I know ours will be! :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, aww. Millie is super cute! I think her and my dachshund would get along great. :P

    ReplyDelete