Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Encouragement



"So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine" (Hillsong United. Oceans (where feet may fail)



The past couple weeks have been really kind crazy for me. I feel like when things happen, they happen in clumps. Everything seems to come crashing down. 

The past couple weeks have just been kind crazy. With work. With life. With family. I feel like God is trying hard to teach me a lesson here... 

Hillsong United released there new album this week and I really truly needed this song. I have been listening to it nonstop. 




With my grandma being in the hospital, work things, my own health issues, family being far away, and plenty of small petty things along the way it has been quite helpful for me to listen to this song and reflect a bit.

I just started an 8 day off stretch that I desperately need. I have some things to deal with this week, but when Saturday comes, Matt and I are getting out of town and headed to Chicagoland to visit friends and shop, and then heading to Milwaukee to see some friends there and spend the day with them Sunday. 

We are leaving Millie here with friends... and I have some anxiety about that. Leaving her for the first time... she will be fine though, and honestly it may be good for her to be away from us for a couple days as well! 


Thankful for rest, new songs of encouragement, a puppy to snuggle, and a husband to go on trips with and love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment